Acer aspire 3 model N19H1 When i plugin battery in to the laptop it will not turn on .

Rimsha27
Rimsha27 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2023 in Aspire Laptops

When i plugin battery in to the laptop it will not turn on .

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,752 Trailblazer

You mean you can boot only with the power adapter plugged in? If so, get a new battery 100% compatible for your laptop.

If you cannot boot at all:

Disconnect the battery from the motherboard and press the power button 2 minutes continuously (no toggling) remove the DDR4 module(s), clean the module contacts with a soft rubber eraser and insert them firmly back in the slots, close the slot bracket(s) till you hear a loud click. Locate the CMOS coin battery, take the coin battery out of the housing, wait a few seconds and put the coin battery back in the same position, close the CMOS housing. Now, don't connect the battery yet but close the back cover and plug in the power adapter, boot. If that works you can connect the battery and try to boot with adapter and battery. If that fails you have a dead battery. If nothing works bring the laptop to Acer Services in your country.

• Sazawew
    Sazawew Member Posts: 1 New User

I also have the same issue. Did anyone have solution of this.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,900 Trailblazer

Just in addition to the above and if that doesn’t work, your problem could be that the DC IN Connector is broken off the mobo and has stopped the charging of your battery, check the charging side port if its not lose and its not broken, as that will stop the battery from charging when the charger is plugged in, or if its not the DC-IN port, then its the charging stage of the laptop circuitry that is faulty, which needs to be diagnosed by a technician..

These are all the Aspire 3 N19H1 laptops models, as you haven't stated the exact model number of your laptop, these are the laptops that have the same issues - Aspire 3 A315-22, N19H1, Aspire 3 A315-22G,, N19H1, Aspire 3 A315-34,; N19H1

This is the mobo and DC-In port for the A315-22 and the A315-22G