Is there any backlit keyboard connection in acer aspire A315-58G?

Adib199
Adib199 Member Posts: 5 New User

I have acer aspire A315-58G laptop but it doesn’t comes with any backlit keyboard.Can I setup backlit keyboard on my laptop?

Answers

• Hey! You have to check which connector is soldered on the motherboard:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Adib199

Actually I don't know which connector is soldered on the motherboard.My laptop model is (Acer aspire 3, Model-A315-58G).Can you check it whether I can setup a blacklit keyboard or not? I think you have the diagram of all model laptop motherboard individually.Also I think you know the Mother board inner specifications for each model.So can ycheck it for my model and confirm me.

• Adib199

Can you check this motherboard and tell me wether the backlit keyboard connector is present or not?This is the motherboard picture of (acer A315-58

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer
    edited May 2023
  • Is it written jbl1 or jbl2 on top of this connector?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Adib199

What will happened if it is jbl2 or what will happened if it is jbl1? Which one will work as keyboard backlit connector?

• Both worked with a backlit keyboard. However, the jbl1 connector only accepts the red color and the jbl2 accepts the rgb colors.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer