MY LAPTOP DESCRIPTION

ACER Model No: N16P7

Acer Travel Mate p2410 series

INSTALLED Edition :Windows 10 Pro
Version :22H2
Installed on: ‎4/‎14/‎2023
OS build: 19045.2846
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

IN THE DEVICE MANAGER THE BLUETOOTH ICON IS ALSO NOT SHOWING AND IN THE BLUE TOOTH SETTINGS ALSO IT DISPLAYS CHECK FOR WINDOWS UPDATE AS WELL AS TURN ON BLUE TOOTH DEVICE. AND I DID THAT ALL UPDATES BLAH. BLAH …BUT ALSO I COULDNT SOLVE THE BLUETOOTH PROBLEM. AND I COULDNT MAKE OR FIND THE SLEEP BUTTON IN THE WINDOWS BUTTON TOO .

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder

Is it a P2410-M? :)

Could i grab the wireless adatper that is installed? It looks like the bluetooth should be on the wirless chip ( Intel WLAN 7265.NGW)

• Try disconnecting the lithium battery and the wlan:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 7,529 Pathfinder

If your Travelmate P2410 has this WIFI card: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (a/b/g/h/n = Wi-Fi 4/ac = Wi-Fi 5/), Bluetooth 4.0, Download the Intel driver from Acer Support and install it.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

We don't have a cross reference for the N16P7 'model number', but Google says it's likely a 2410-G2-M. Those did come with the Intel 7265 WiFi/Bluetooth card. I assume since you are only asking about the Bluetooth and not WiFi that your WiFi is working? That tends to say the card itself is functional and it's the Windows side of things that is having an issue. Since the Bluetooth isn't showing up in Device Manager we can pin it down further. The WLAN side of the card is connected via a PCIe interface, the Bluetooth side by a USB interface. Typically when the internal USB interfaces are showing that type of issue it's due to the data on that port getting corrupted between the card and the motherboard. Windows has been prone to that type of corruption for the last few years. You can usually clear it up by forcing Windows to reinstall the USB host controller and USB hub drivers. Under the USB controllers section in Device Manager just uninstall those then reboot. They will get automatically reinstalled during the reboot. If that doesn't work then sometimes you can force a fuller reinstall by checking the box to remove the files as part of the uninstall. Sometimes people have to either do a Windows reset to get it cleared, sometimes it takes a full clean Windows install to fix it. :( Make sure you have a backup of your data before trying a reset or reinstall though.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.