Acer Aspire XC-1660G-UW92 what is the exact number of pins the ram of these computers use

mandawg
mandawg Member Posts: 23 Networker

I am getting confusing information about the exact number of pins the ram of these Acer Aspire XC-1660G-UW92 use is it 288? Etc, Etc,? I know the maximum ram and all that but just cannot find anything on the exact number of pins of the ram?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,186 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi! Check this information:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,186 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi! Check this information:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mandawg

egydiocoelho Thank you so much for answering my question, I can now feel fully assured the ram I need to order for it is absolutely correct.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Actually you can't… 288 pins is standard for pretty much all DIMM types and you need to match the rest of the memory specs for them to work.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • These sites can help you too: https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-XC-1660G/243331 and https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Aspire-XC-1660/ 244259

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mandawg

I ordered and fully installed the correct ram thanks to xtreme ram:: 32gb worked perfectly in fact so much so the computer did not even flash start up screen about having different ram added:: I loved it!