kg1 xv271 z INFO how to get to 390hz and thats what i went off of to get 360hz.

Options
zoominmir
zoominmir Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 2023 in Monitors

Hey guys! so i had this monitor for about 4 months now , and LOVE it. Been running 280hz np all games. I know its capable to 390hz and i also know it may not be availible to everyone, also i know that you need to use CRU to acheive this. and must have 1.4 dp cable, Now i have been able to get to 360hz but , not really sure what i am doing, im not novice in PC,s as i do build gaming systems. I have the VRB mode on all Freesync/Gsyncs and vertical syncs off. I litrally cant find nothing anywhere on the web about going about this, i found a reddit post a few months ago that explained how to get to 390hz and thats what i went off of to get 360hz. I can't find that where i was in reddit for the life of me! i have no idea what i typed in to find it?!! CAn any one give me any information to where i could find some info on how to research this or does anyone have a solution to what they did to get to this hz.! thank you so very much!

[Edited the thread to  add  issue detail]

Answers

• zoominmir
    zoominmir Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

If this helps i have Asus Prime x570 , Ryzen 9 3900xt , RTX 2070 SUPER and Trident Z 3600MHZ @ 3772mhz

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

You have to overclock the monitor to get to 390Hz.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.