Acer Sales Support

CanadianZed
CanadianZed Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2023 in Welcome Forum

I tried contacting acer regarding a broken laptop and return. Only after questioned as to why no packing label was provided did they then decide to send one. We had already sent it back for return.

Tried speaking with the sales department and they refused to transfer me to anyone higher up. I have never in my life dealt with someone so rude. Literally all I wanted to do was talk to someone other than the 3 guys in that department 🤦‍♀️. Why don't you have any customer service or support in Canada?? How can they just refuse to let me speak with a supervisor?

Comments

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 7,998 Pathfinder

Try to contact any other vendor/service provider these days and all you get is a Chatbot or Feedback forms to fill out. I have never been able to talk to a real person with HP or Lenovo. Adobe used to be helpful on the phone with good techical advice and even remote online assistance but that was 8 years back. Microsoft Answers/Office forum is getting bad too. My experience in the Philippines with Acer Services is very good, personal calls, e-mail and remote assistance both hardware and Windows😉

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 687 Moderator

Hi CanadianZed,

We are truly sorry for the experience you had. You may call your local Acer support for any additional help.

https://www.acer.com/ca-en/

Please be informed, the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users.

Although this community is not a direct portal to Customer Service, many Acer employees read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate.

But primarily we want the Acer Community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Note: This thread will now be closed.

Thanks!

Acer-Samuel

This discussion has been closed.