Acer AN515-46 2022 ''CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED'' Error

gungorce
gungorce Member Posts: 3 New User
Hello, sorry for my bad English
Windows 10 was first installed on my Acer AN515-46(2022) model device. The problem I have is that I get a blue screen error while watching videos and movies. The first thing I do is go to the minidump folder, however. Dump file is not created. Because when I get a blue screen, it restarts itself at 0%, not even at 100%. It comes to my mind that Windows may be problematic, and I download the ISO file from the beginning, prepare a clean install USB, do a clean install for Windows 10 and update the BIOS to the latest version. Unfortunately the problem persists. When I searched the forum a little, I saw that they recommended the Memtest86 test and after 2 hours of testing, I saw the Pass screen with zero errors and ended the test. There was no problem with the RAM. I did a 30min stress test on AIDA64 and everything was as it should be. Only when I was in Windows 10, the USB4 driver was not installed, it was causing problems, so I switched to Windows 11 with a clean install, saying that maybe the problems will be solved and trusting that the device is fully compatible with Windows 11. All the drivers that I had to introduce myself on Windows 10 were automatically recognized and installed. And about half an hour ago, while watching a video on k-Lite, I got the "System Procces Died" coded blue screen. 10 minutes after the computer restarted, again this time while searching the internet for the error, I decided to take the "Critical procces Died" coded blue screen and open a topic here. Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

Note: Minidump does not occur in neither Windows 10 nor Windows 11. Sometimes I have waited for 1-2 hours, maybe it will be added later.
Note-2: While creating this topic, I got my 3rd blue screen with the code "Critical Procces Died".
Note-3: I just got my fresh 4th blue screen again.
Note-4: I downloaded the video card drivers up-to-date and installed them myself before Windows.
I got a blue screen in Prime95 Blend test. I'm sharing the dump file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XHaIf5VdNFUrwrd5g0A1i7RPJl3ote8F/view?usp=sharingl

RAM 8GB
Graphics card RTX 3050
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 6600H

Answers