Aspire 3 (A315-58) Laptop with the Core i5 1135G7 and Iris Xe Graphics - cannot run the Arc Control

Alexandr_P_M
Alexandr_P_M Member Posts: 2 New User

Dear all,

I'm using the Aspire 3 (A315-58) Laptop with the Core i5 1135G7 and Iris Xe Graphics

the issue is - I cannot run the Intel Arc Control in order to install the latest drivers for the Xe Graphics. The message appears when runninf the Arc Control - the devise is not supported or I dont have the latest drivers.

But I've installed the Inel Arc Control in order to get the latest drivers…

When I'm trying to search the drivers fot the Core i5 1135G7 and Iris Xe Graphics, all I get is the links to the Arc Control.

So the question is why I cannot run the Arc Control on Core i5 1135G7? In the Arc Control it is specified that this tipe of Processoras are supported.

If my Aspire 3 laptop is not supported by the Arc Control - when I can get the latest drivers for the Xe Graphics?

The latest driver is 31.0.101.4255 16/03/2023
How can I insall it on my laptop?

Thank you in advance for the feedback.

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,639 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Where are you starting the Intel Arc Control from? As it should be in the taskbar and it should start from there, but if not then go to Start > All Apps > Intel Arc Control icon within windows and start the software from there.

This should not be happening, it only use to happened to me with my new Nitro 5 laptop at the beginning when Intel first released the Arc Control panel but as the drivers were updated Arc Control was easier to start and now its in the taskbar or the Apps list and its just a matter of clicking on its icon and the software starts always.

Try to fix this problem by uninstalling the Install graphics driver from Device Manager competley and the Control Arc software from Control Panel > Uninstall program before installing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and then scan your OS with this software so that this software installs all the latest Intel drivers and graphics drivers for your Aspire 3 laptop, as this should fix all the problems with the Intel Arc Control panel.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,639 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Where are you starting the Intel Arc Control from? As it should be in the taskbar and it should start from there, but if not then go to Start > All Apps > Intel Arc Control icon within windows and start the software from there.

This should not be happening, it only use to happened to me with my new Nitro 5 laptop at the beginning when Intel first released the Arc Control panel but as the drivers were updated Arc Control was easier to start and now its in the taskbar or the Apps list and its just a matter of clicking on its icon and the software starts always.

Try to fix this problem by uninstalling the Install graphics driver from Device Manager competley and the Control Arc software from Control Panel > Uninstall program before installing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and then scan your OS with this software so that this software installs all the latest Intel drivers and graphics drivers for your Aspire 3 laptop, as this should fix all the problems with the Intel Arc Control panel.

• Alexandr_P_M
    Alexandr_P_M Member Posts: 2 New User

StevenGen Thank You very much!

It did help.

I've deleted all the previous Intel SW I've been using for the drivers e.g. Intel Graphic Control pannel, deleted the Arc Control, deleted all the Intel pannels installed earlier.

Ater that I've just installed the Intel Driver and support Assistand and new Intel Arc Control.

Now it works just fine 😊

The issue is solved, thank you for noticing my post