PredatorSense won't install properly in Predator G6-710

Options
angryboa
angryboa Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in Predator Desktops

This question has been asked millions of times before but I have tried all the results I could see that would work for my version. I have a Predator G6-710, which is infamous for having been not that properly supported for PredatorSense, and it is an older pc now. From what I can tell is that it installs and gets stuck in the setup wizard. The only way I had figure out to get around this is just force closing it which probably is the reason for the next bit however it's the only thing that would get me remotely close to actually being able to use it. Once I start up PredatorSense it gets stuck in an infinite loading animation. Pssvc is not running and I have tried going through opening services and turning predator services to manual however it will still not run after I right click and run. PredatorSense had worked before on this computer before a clean wipe of it however it also wouldn't allow me to customise my keyboard after a while even though it had the option to do so. If more information is needed I can send photos and information to follow up answers.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

Have you got all this desktops drivers and bios and appropriate firmware up to date, also windows updated, Intel drivers and Nvidia drivers up to date. As the Predator Sense Version: 1.00.3010 is a 2017/07/14 version, try to install a latter version from a PO3-600 Predator Sense Version: 3.00.3014 that is a 2022/06/02 version, or experiment with other Predator Sense for Win10, try all that and let us know.

• angryboa
    angryboa Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Did double check all firmware was up to date, only thing that I had found that wasn't was the wifi chip however didn't think it would do anything when I did update it. Tried to install Predator Sense V3 however both versions from a PO3-600 gave the result of it saying that my device wasn't supported. I even tried a PO9-600 to get the V2 yet it also gave the same result of it not being supported.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Likely you are going to have to remove all aspects of the failed install in order to get the correct install to work. The newer versions of PS are not likely to work right with your hardware, the 1.00 version os the correct one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.