Acer Swift 3 sf315-52-58hg, problem with 1 core How can I fix this without changing parts?

cenity
cenity Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in Swift and Spin Series

Hello!
I have a problem with my laptop, programs often close without errors, there are blue screens and freezes when installing programs.
When checking the processor on a laptop with the S&M program, it gives errors.
threads 0: Cache 1 level - failed, Cache 2 level - failed, CPU ( integer) - passed, CPU (FPU) - failed, Power Supply - 3.
threads 1: Cache 1 level - 3, Cache 2 level - 4, CPU ( integer) - passed, CPU (FPU) - failed, Power Supply - failed.
Other threads(2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) all passed.
As I understand it, the 2 threads in the core number 1 failed.
How can I fix this without changing parts? I saw somehow you can disable 1 core in the processor, but my bios does not have such a function.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• cenity

program prime95 also have error on worker 1:
    FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 5.174236985e+21, expected less than 0.4
    Hardware failure detected running 288K FFT size, consult stress.txt file.

• Did you send the laptop in for repair at some point? This name is wrong:

It should appear Swift SF315-52.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • cenity

Yes, this laptop was in service, it is not known about the repair, I bought it used

• It is interesting to find out the reason for the repair. It is possible that the processor has a problem.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • cenity

in support they told me that there was a motherboard replacement