I have audio issues please help pls.

Options
admiralidiot_1
admiralidiot_1 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hello acer community,

I originally made this long essay TWO TIMES and I have lost it so I will make this quick and please tell me answers if not recommendations. A day ago I was using the acer aspire vero-15-51 with a intel core i5 1155g7 and 12 GB of ram according to my system in which s odd as I could only find 8 and 16GB versions now. This computer was a gift from christmas and was delivered from The US to Canada and I wanted to use it to it's full potiental. So that day ago I was using the laptop with head phones and noticed a beep and the following obliteration of my computer. THe computer had a tearing screen with audio cutting in and out and sometimes with insanely loud static in which if sustained would probably cause ear damage. I left it to solve itself and in a minute or so it did. I left it to charge and worked on it the following morning. Everything was all fine the audio the everything was fine until 2 hours or so before this attempt of making this question. I went to grab this without headphones and watch some vids on youtube. Then I pressed play and it sounded like I had the most shy person on earth whisper at me from like coast to coast of Canada well not actually but barely making a sound and mind you that this was at 56% and even went it was changed to max no difference was made (also the audio cut in and out for the vast majourity of the time I watched the video). THe audio seemed like it originated from the fan top exhasts in which yes I know there are two speakers under. I went to sound settings and changed some things and guess what nothing happened. I am quite upset and angrey because mostly I had to write this 3 times and I appologize for my terrible writing. BUt anyways I hope you may have answers and please send help. ALso I have intel graphics updaters that may have affected this but I doubt it and before you way it no it is not filled with malware I checked using MSERT using full scan and this took hours in addition to the 5 anitvirus scans from the one acer gave me to windows scanner to other legaacy antivirus applications. Thanks and Have a great day byeeee and share this if u can pls and pls talk about this.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options

@admiralidiot_1

Try windows x 
    Go to device manager - Go to sound video and game controllers. Expand it 
    Uninstall the sound driver from device manager.  Please uninstall all the items below the sound video and game controllers. Restart the computer. It should work fine.. 

If it is still not working 
    Uninstall the sound driver from device manager 
    Dont restart the computer. 
    Go to support.acer.com 
    chose your country 
    type snid or chose your model 
    go to drivers 
    Install the sound driver 

It should work fine.. 

Try to use the computer with external speakers, headset and also with inbuilt speakers. Please check it one by one. Try to play the youtube music and check whether you are getting the proper sound on speakers, headset and inbuilt speakers. It should work fine.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    edited March 2023
    Options

The first thing that I noticed by your post is that its too long and that it will give me a headache😁 as its too long and continuous to read with no paragraphs, sorry to point this out to you so bluntly😁

As far as your audio issues are concerned, and the very low volumes, install the FxSound Audio Enhancer like I did on my Nitro 5 as its a common issue (see below) as that works really well to up the volume, its also because of youtube channels and not your laptop as it could also be coming from many sources , this is the Intel Driver & Support Assistant list of audio drivers that are on my new Nitro laptop and as you can see, there are many audio drivers and issues can come from many sources.

The best thing with audio like you have, is to have your laptops windows OS up to date, and install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistantand do that software scan as that updates all the relevant Intel drivers including AUDIO DRIVERS for your Aspire AV15-51 laptop, then refresh all the Device Manager Sound, video and game controllers as that can revive error drivers and help also.

• admiralidiot_1

Tinkerer

Options

hey I got u this is a pain to read but at the moment I was going insane when I wrote then lost then tried to save then lose it accidentally again I did mention my writing is horrible and my professors would be ashamed at what I wrote. I spent like an hour and a half minimum trying to make this so my brain went to get the point across mode.🤬 (I actually almost broke the computer I am trying to fix also thx for the suggestion)

• admiralidiot_1

Tinkerer

Options

thanks man

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Options

Not a problem, hope I've helped you out as everyone has a day like you have had, cheers and install that FXSound Audio Enhancer software (like a community member suggested here on this community) as it works perfectly👍