How do I get my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 to use all more ram?

Options
Onadyo
Onadyo Member Posts: 2 New User

So i recently bought another 8GB stick to go with the one already provided but when going to check in task manager it still says that only 7.5GB is commited out of 15.8. I am unable to make changes to it in the bios settings so I not sure on what to do.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,106 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi,

Could you please go to Task Manager and click Performance, then click Memory in the left pane and post the picture, the memory is managed by the system and you can not make any changes.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you verify this configuration?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)