Should I install this Intel® Graphics Driver 30.0.101.1340 for Acer Aspire E5-475

chopstikc
chopstikc Member Posts: 1 New User

For the longest time, I've gotten notifications from my video editing software to update my graphics driver. However, when I try to update them this is what shows up on Intel:

The version of my driver is from 2017. It is very old. However, when I downloaded CapCut, it told me once again to download a new graphics driver. This is the site that prompted me to visit:
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/721124/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

I was just wondering if I should go ahead and download this one. I am very uneducated about laptops and such so help is very much appreciated!

Operating System: Windows 10 22H2

Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz

Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics 520 (The website also mentions this: A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact Acer for the latest driver for your computer.)

If it helps, I also saw this on the website:

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers