Where are the promised new 3d+ and 3D Ultra optimized game profiles in the TrueGame SW every month?

AJ007
AJ007 Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited March 2023 in SpatialLabs

If Acer cames out only very slowly with new published 3D+ and 3D Ultra profiles also for new AAA Titels for TrueGame Software, then this will probably become a niche product, for those who bought a SpatialLabs already it's very aggravating.

I hope I'am wrong and Acer is doing hard on that !!!

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

»»I can't see any new Games at True Game software, the latest are from January !!!»»

Whoaaah!!!! Not since Jan?!!!! Feb was a short month. Maybe they'll show up any day now. Keep checking. Maybe 10 new ones will show up in during Mar soon to make up for it.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE

So does this mean you've already tried the 20+ new titles at this link?

Jack E/NJ

• AJ007

at the moment I only played 3 from the TrueGame listed Games, most of them are not Games of my interest.

It's very Important, that we also get new Games in the TrueGame App for the futured Games, be corst not all Games I have testet with Reshade or Helixmode are working well and it is also many time needed to try out before and modify befor you can play.

The reason because I bought this SpatialLabs View Monitor was, that I get those already modified Profiles from the TrueGame Software.
    That's what Acer promised us.
    Every month new Games.

No, I wait for exactly like that

• JackE

»»The reason because I bought this SpatialLabs View Monitor was, that I
    get those already modified Profiles from the TrueGame Software.
    That's what Acer promised us.

Could you please provide link to exactly what Acer promised that you are referring to?

Jack E/NJ

• AJ007
    edited March 2023

@JackE

Here are some examples with 4+ Titels a month

1. Acer on Twitter

or

2. From Acer Side directly

https://www.acer.com/us-en/spatiallabs/truegame

An Expanding Gaming Ecosystem

Enjoy stereo 3D support for a growing selection of games from indie darlings, to beloved classics, to the latest cutting edge AAAs.

New titles added monthly!

• JackE

»»most of them are not Games of my interest.»»

So if Acer released 4 new game titles last month but you weren't interested in any of them, does this mean Acer broke its promise?

Jack E/NJ

• AJ007
    edited March 2023

I can't see any new Games at True Game software, the latest are from January !!!

• JackE
    Answer ✓

»»I can't see any new Games at True Game software, the latest are from January !!!»»

Whoaaah!!!! Not since Jan?!!!! Feb was a short month. Maybe they'll show up any day now. Keep checking. Maybe 10 new ones will show up in during Mar soon to make up for it.

Jack E/NJ

• AJ007

@Jacke

Obviously, you seem to care a lot about the fact that such posts should not be questioned, so you are welcome to close them.

End of the discussion, I don't need your answer and will ignore it in the future.

• aalkaabi
    aalkaabi Member Posts: 62 Devotee WiFi Icon

Hey @AJ007 , I strongly agree with you. Acer needs to deliver on its promise. Such a great monitor but useless without proper content. Another suggestion would be to help resahde developers to incorporate spatiallabs 3d technology in their 3D shaders.

• AJ007

Thanks for your undertanding 😀

Reshade works well so far, but somtimes it's a stuttering a lot when enabling the sbs mode, don't no why.

The only problem is, that you have to spent a lot of time to get it to work for each game, thats why User needs more Games at TrueGame APP itself.

• aalkaabi

ooh that's interesting, I never got it to work, when I use SBS (which I think is the only option compatible with the monitor) the “GO” application refuses to work and gives me a fullscreen resolution error. how do you set it up?

• AJ007

This differs from game to game.
    Many games are not recognized as full screen in the "GO" APP, even though they have been set to full screen in the game settings it self.

If the "GO" APP doesn't recognize the full screen mode, then I can't use it with Reshade in 3D either.
    I hope that it is also a bug at the GO APP and will be fixed ASAP, too.

The SpatialLabs and its Software is new to the market, so I think there is something to fix.

• AnitaS
    AnitaS Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

New game profiles, check the website https://spatiallabs.acer.com/truegame/list or check TrueGame app

• aalkaabi

Thanks, keep it coming.

• AJ007
    edited March 2023

@AinitaS

Thanks for Information 👍️

available profiles until: 14th March 2023
    Quantity of all Game profiles: 80 (without duplicates because of 3D+ and 3D Ultra profiles) 74
    Quantity of profiles 3D+: 62
    Quantity of profiles 3D Ultra:

At the moment, I can't say exactly which games were really newly added,
    because games that were already provided with profiles at previous month, are still in the "NEW RELEASED" list.
    But I've now made a Excel-sheet of where I can watch this in the future

Update will follow next month 😁

• AJ007
    edited April 2023

very disappointed, no updates until now 😗

• aalkaabi

I believe in Acer, Little patience. This product is sold out almost everywhere indicating big success.

• AJ007

I hope you are right 🙄

• FatherCreamy
    FatherCreamy Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter

They've just added Atomic Heart, Days Gone, Eastshade, and Observer: System Redux to their online list… but I don't think they've updated the app yet.

• AJ007
    edited April 2023

…can*t see the new Games in the TrueGame APP itself , their are no new Games listed !!! 🙃