Spin 311 CP311-3H I Need To Contact Acer via Email For Documentation & Test Reports Chromebooks.

darlingtontyreking
darlingtontyreking Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in Chromebooks

How do i contact Acer via Email For Documentation & Test Reports. I bought a Chromebook From Canada

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Answers

• HEY! Are you referring to a document similar to this one?

What is the exact model of the chromebook?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • darlingtontyreking

Tinkerer

I am looking for the items below:

• darlingtontyreking

Tinkerer

Model: Acer Chrom Book Spin 311 CP311-3H-K4S1 

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • darlingtontyreking

Tinkerer

I am looking for :
    > Declaration Of Conformity
    > Technical/Operational Documents of RTTE

• OK! I invited the moderator @Acer-Ingrid to participate in this thread and check the possibility of making these files available. You probably need the files for international travel, correct?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• darlingtontyreking

Tinkerer

Thanks. I need the machines to come to Zambia but bought the items in canada. Without theses document regulartor will not allow at airport.

• OK! I suggest you wait for moderator ingrid to respond. They have made these files available before in the community.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• darlingtontyreking

Tinkerer

Well noted I will wait

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,580 Community Administrator

Hello darlingtontyreking,

I replied your PM, but I will also reply here.

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. Do you have the unit Serial number? If yes, please enter the number here: https://www.acer.com/ca-en/support/drivers-and-manuals

Check if there are any documents attached to the "documents" tab:

Some documents may vary according to the regional standards. By our Safety guide, you can find some information about the country's particularities, We also made available on the website the shipping documents (Attached) if none of this information helps. I recommend contacting the Acer Canada via chat https://service.acer.com/chat/support/en/CA/, please send me a private message if you have any issues.

Best Regards,

Acer-Ingrid

[Note: the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Although this community is not a direct portal to Customer Service, many Acer employees read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate. But primarily we want the Acer Community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.]

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    edited March 2023

@darlingtontyreking The documents provided by moderator Ingrid helped you?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer