Acer Aspire TC-1760-UA92 expand? want to find out how many hdd or ssd can i add

gary423
gary423 Member Posts: 2 New User

Looking to purchase this Acer Aspire TC-1760-UA92. just want to find out how mant hdd or ssd can i add on this guys…or only can add hdd….i was going to add a internal sata ssd to it. but i don't is this motherboard allow or not…any one can help?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,448 Trailblazer

Here is the full information on the TC 1760 desktop and all that you need to know, Yes you can add an SSD 2.5 and have an M.2 drive also like below

This is the HDD or SSD 2.5"drives that you can add.

It can have 1x M.2 drive

This is the ram config as this desktop can have 32GB total at 2x 16GB DDR4 3200MHz 288-pin SDRAM type ram into its 2x ram slots like below

Full motherboard components list

• gary423
    gary423 Member Posts: 2 New User

can i remove the odd permanently?? then put another hdd to it???sata 1 2 3 .are they all the same speed or 1 is the faster?//

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

Yes, all three of the SATA ports are 6Gb/s. You will have to jump through a hoop or two to get a third drive physically mounted though. I'd likey use a caddy style with a 2.5" drive. But if you are just looking for storage I'd be more likely to drop a single big drive in than putting three SATA drives onboard. Definitely use a SSD in the M.2 slot for the system drive.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • yosef99
    yosef99 Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

StevenGen: I'm Thinking about buying a Acer Aspire TC 1760…I was wondering what the notherboard looked like (connectors, etc) and came in here to ask for photos (the manual is terrible)…and there wereyour shots of almost exactly what I wanted to see. Thank You, SteveGen!

If I decide to buy it, you will probably see me later.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,777 Trailblazer

Here you go again. 🙂

Jack E/NJ