I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 G3 571 77QK, Can I use the newer Aeroblade 3d Metal fans on it?

Options
PO5IT1VE
PO5IT1VE Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

I have an Predator Helios 300 G3 571 77QK, 2017 model with Gtx 1060, Can I use the newer Aeroblade 3d Metal fans on it? It currently has the plastic ones, if I can then how, where to buy and what's the model of the fan.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,014 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023
    Options

The G3-571 with the GTX-1060 gpu has no individual fan listed it only has the complete thermal unit with fans for the GTX-1060 with plastic or metal fans, don’t know if they are the Aeroblade 3d Metal fans, you will have to ask Acer and give them the Acer part number below for more details, as that is all I can give you.

Have a look at this thermal unit for your Predator on eBay 60.Q2BN2.001 Acer THERMAL MODULE DIS W/METAL FAN*2 FO - $79.99 as its the metal fan ones and they look like Aeroblade 3Ds

• PO5IT1VE
    PO5IT1VE Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options

Thanks for this.

Do you know why they don't sell fans seperately?

Also can I know how you found the parts number. Can you send me the whole pdf? I need to know the parts number for battery, speakers and keyboard too.

Thank you.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,014 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023
    Options

Acer does not sell fans separately as they make them in a module and keeping stock of hundreds of thousand s of different fans would be a logistical nightmare, also there are allot of these fans being sold on eBay, Amazon from distributors that have access in China where they are all made, which is a problem as some of these fans being sold are cheap and nasty rubbish, so be careful. With the laptops SGs, we can't send you a copy of the G3-571 SG laptop PDF as only certain ranked members have access to these service guides and we can't send members a copy. I can give you captions and info on those parts and here they are:

The only thing on the battery are the battery specs and types like below, there is no Acer part numbers.

With the keyboard, there are many languages but acer does not sell only the keyboard, they sell the whole KB Assembly (search on eBay or Amazon for the keyboard only) also and if you want the KB assembly you need to tell us which language you are using as there are at 131 different KB Assemblies and different languages that Acer makes/provides for this laptop like below which is the US International.