Why I am not able to run Facebook in my Acer Nitro 5 2022 Model?

Options
Rejish99
Rejish99 Member Posts: 2 New User

It has only been 2 weeks that I bought this laptop. But I am not able to run Facebook from the date of purchase. I also have reinstalled Windows 11 Pro in this laptop. However, Facebook is not working properly. Sometimes it runs Facebook, however the load speed is super super slow.

I also thought that there is something wrong with my Facebook Id. However it is not the case. My fb id runs smooth on other devices.

Do you guys also have faced similar problems?

If you know the solution of this problem, please share with me. Thank you in advance.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

Facebook is just a web page and should work like any other. Are you sure you are logging in correctly?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,771 Pathfinder
    Options

@Rejish99 try to set another DNS like Google DNS or Cloudflare.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Rejish99
    Rejish99 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thanks @AnhEZ28 and @billsey for giving solutions. However, in my case, the issue was different. My OS was in Developer mode. After installing OS again the developer mode turned off. And the laptop started running butterly smooth.