TERRIBLE Acer Italy: new pc crushed with BSOD, sent to Acer Italy, sent me back worse than before

JacopoF
JacopoF Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Aspire Laptops

I have to tell you this fact, asking for help. I have bought my new pc (SNID XXXXX) on Amazon but It crushed with BSOD just surfing the web or normally doing my job, using Office. I have phone to the Acer Care Italy Service, past several days trying to fix it, than I have sent the laptop to Acer Care in Milan. After twenty days, I have received the notebook without an explanation, just a note in the box reporting that the mainboard (motherboard) has been replaced. Anyway, I can't use the notebook because it is too much slow (ten minutes to start, too slow to use internet properly, can't oper two windows together because could block) the battery doesn't work and can't be charged (before to sent the laptop to Acer Care Italy , the battery was ok).

I would ask what I can do, I have e.mailed the service and the Legal Department for a refound, because I can't trust anymore in Acer, but how I could contact someone by the phone, to have a fast reply? Thanks to all.

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

Answers