Nitro AN515-51unplugged and built-in battery, so will that going to affect my laptop's performance?

JEHAD2022
JEHAD2022 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Nitro Gaming

When the battery reaches 41% the laptop shuts down immediately. (with no notification)

And in the past two days while I've been using and charging my laptop it keeps Connecting / Disconnecting.

So, I unplugged it.

I use the laptop for editing videos. So will that going to affect my laptop's performance?

The name: Nitro AN515-51

Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

You can run the laptop on the charger but as soon as you disconnect the charger the laptop will turn off and you will lose your work, not having a main battery will work as long as you keep the charger 24/7 plugged in and it won't be a laptop but a desklapop😁 its best to replace the battery and if the new battery doesn't fix your charging issues then you have some internal circuitry components issues like a burned capacitor or mosat that need diagnosing and changing by an experienced tech, as no matter what you do your laptop won't be fixed.

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Chances are when you load the system it will simply turn itself off; most laptops these days use hybrid utilization of power - using power mainly when connected but also getting from battery when input plug cannot handle the needed power requirements.

In your case it is a case of bad battery. Try recalibrating it and see if that helps. Or get a new battery.

Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,647 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

You can run the laptop on the charger but as soon as you disconnect the charger the laptop will turn off and you will lose your work, not having a main battery will work as long as you keep the charger 24/7 plugged in and it won't be a laptop but a desklapop😁 its best to replace the battery and if the new battery doesn't fix your charging issues then you have some internal circuitry components issues like a burned capacitor or mosat that need diagnosing and changing by an experienced tech, as no matter what you do your laptop won't be fixed.

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Chances are when you load the system it will simply turn itself off; most laptops these days use hybrid utilization of power - using power mainly when connected but also getting from battery when input plug cannot handle the needed power requirements.

In your case it is a case of bad battery. Try recalibrating it and see if that helps. Or get a new battery.

Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045