v3 571g bios upgrade 1.13 to 2.21 but gpu disabled

Options
ensarbornovali
ensarbornovali Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 2023 in Aspire Laptops

i have a gt630m gpu but system dont see. again back to 1.13 bios please. system error : please update to the same type of bios (v2.x)

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,029 Trailblazer
    Options

The Aspire V3-571G which I also have and its running on Win-10 Pro operating system and with the latest version and updates, is the same Aspire laptop as you have, my Aspire V3-571G has the i7-3610QM cpu and the GT640M gpu and 16GB (2x 8GB DDR3-1600Mhz type ram) and works 100% and recognises the GTGT640M gpu 100% and it works perfectly with GUID (GPT) UEFI format OS with bios version 2.21.

Remember that bios version 1.13 is an MBR/Legacy bios and the version 2.21 is a GUID (GPT) UEFI bios version, and if you downgraded the bios to version 1.13 then the GUID (GPT) format operating system format will not work or be recognised by the bios and will not work, as these two bios versions are for different operating system formats. Go back to the veriosn 2.21 if your laptop is a GUID (GPT) V3-571G laptop as there are two different version of this laptop that Acer released, they released the MBR/Legacy only bios up to version 1.13 and later on they released an GUID (GPT) format UEFI format bios that the last bios is version 2.21 and you cant use the 1.13 version with the MBR/Legacy V3-571G laptop,

The GT630M gpu should be recognised with both bios versions, get the last NVidia Game Ready Driver for the GT630M which is the version 391.35  WHQL for Win-8.1 or Win-10 from this link here

• ensarbornovali
    Options
    nvidia not working after upgrading to 2.21

• ensarbornovali
    Options

c/nvidia/displaydriver nvami.inf edit gpu hardware id paste

• ensarbornovali
    Options
    and nvidia experience not installing

• ensarbornovali
    Options

PLEASE HELP ME TEAMVİEWER

• Vanilla66
    Vanilla66 Member Posts: 63 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    edited February 2023
    Options

Does your GPU show up in device manager? If it does, does device manager show an exclamation mark on its icon?