ACER Employee Adamancy Cost to Company

ajaykhanderia
ajaykhanderia Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2023 in Welcome Forum

Why in India ACER Company employee Mr. Balasubramaniam (Bangalore - India) is so adamant ?? In 2019, I requested replacement of faulty laptop under warranty, he denied and then I had to adjudicate the matter to Consumer Court. The Court Judgment came in my favor and ACER had to pay additional INR 5000 penalty.

I had simply requested replacement but Mr. balasubramium denied and he as so adamant that he told me to go legal. He spent much money of ACER Company by unnecessary litigating the matter and is hand in gloves with local advocates just to mint money.

ACER Company should not keep such employee as they tarnish the image of ACER.

Comments

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 686 Moderator

Hi @ajaykhanderia,

I am very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Only your local support services can help you with this, the community is not an escalation channel, unfortunately.

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you,

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

This discussion has been closed.