please help, set the resoultion of spatial labs device to 3840 x 2160

aalkaabi
aalkaabi Member Posts: 82 Fixer WiFi Icon
edited February 2023 in SpatialLabs

hi I just received my order Acer SpatialLabs DS1-156 15.6" UHD Ultra HD 3840 x 2160, 2D/3D Switchable Lenticular Lens. however, after installing SpatialLabs Experience Center on 2 of my Windows 11 pro machines with 2080 and 3070 Nvidia graphics cards, I get the message "set the resolution of spatial labs device to 3840x2160? I know it is set to that resolution already, but the message won't go away, and I can't try the 3d. Please help.

Best Answer

• aalkaabi
    Answer ✓

ok, the support obviously sucks. but here it is for those who face the same problem. I clean installed windows 11 home addition and everything worked. I wouldn't say great, but good enough to enjoy the 3D stereo games. The product is wonderful and worthy, but the software needs a lot of improvement. thanks.

Answers

• aalkaabi

i tried it on windows 10 pro computer, and it works. so I wonder if the problem is windows 11 pro.

• aalkaabi

Where is the support for this device, I paid a lot of money and no support.

• aalkaabi
    Answer ✓

ok, the support obviously sucks. but here it is for those who face the same problem. I clean installed windows 11 home addition and everything worked. I wouldn't say great, but good enough to enjoy the 3D stereo games. The product is wonderful and worthy, but the software needs a lot of improvement. thanks.

• Samuel-Acer
    Samuel-Acer Moderator Posts: 699 Moderator

Hi @aalkaabi,

We are very sorry to hear this, unfortunately, the Acer Community is not a direct portal to Customer service, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer-to-peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. Many Acer employees (Moderators), read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members when appropriate, primarily we want the community to be a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.

Only your local support services can help you with this, the community is not an escalation channel, unfortunately.

Note: This thread will be now closed. 

Sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you.

Regards,

Acer-Samuel

This discussion has been closed.