Acer Nitro 5 AN517-55-57WA without rgb backlight keyboard?

Dakar
Dakar Member Posts: 1 New User

I recently purchased an acer nitro with RGB keyboard, model AN517-55-57WA, but the keyboard is only lighting up red. Consulting the Acer drivers page, the photo of the notebook appears with the RGB keyboard. The NitroSense software does not allow you to choose colors. Is there any driver required for it to work?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,529 Trailblazer
    edited January 2023

No, the Acer Nitro 5 AN517-55 Drivers & Manuals should look like this below and NOT like you have above, and the Nitro Sense Version:3.01.3044 driver is in "Application" section.

This is the Win-11 Nitro Sense for your AN517-55 laptop that is the Version:3.01.3044 so download this version and install it on your AN517-55 as it should work 100% and have the feature like below for zones colours.

The Nitro Sense should have the colour feature like below for Zone 1 to 4 with different and your choice of colours. The examples below is from my Nitro 5 AN515-56 laptop and it works 100%.

• @Dakar

Try to use fn + f9, fn + f10 to increase and decrease the keyboard backlight

Try fn + C , Fn + r to change color

Please try to use nitrosense application to change the color

If you don't have the keyboard icon in Nitrosense, you can not change the colour of the keyboard backlight.

Go to support.acer.com 

chose your country 

type snid or chose your model 

go to drivers - application 

Download and install the nitrosense

Kindly go through the details from the links given below

https://www.caulitech.in/how-to-change-keyboard-color-on-acer-nitro-5/#How_To_Change_Keyboard_Backlight_Color_On_Acer_Aspire_5

Kindly go through the details captured from service manual designed for your computer.

Pict 1

Try to use fn + f9, fn + f10 ...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★