Predator helios PH 317-51 My notebook is charging and not charging.

HeLLsKiLL
HeLLsKiLL Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2023 in Predator Laptops

Hi, i have charging problem. My notebook is charging and not charging, it jumps. Charging 3 minutes, than it disconect for 10 seconds and again connect and charging.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Is there a clicking noise when the charging turns off, as these symptoms are either due to internal circuitry issues or the actual charger, check your charger first as all chargers have a safety switch that turns the chargers off when there is any issues internally in your laptop, it could be your charging port also. If your charger is working 100% then its your laptop that you need to take to an experienced tech to diagnose.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Is there a clicking noise when the charging turns off, as these symptoms are either due to internal circuitry issues or the actual charger, check your charger first as all chargers have a safety switch that turns the chargers off when there is any issues internally in your laptop, it could be your charging port also. If your charger is working 100% then its your laptop that you need to take to an experienced tech to diagnose.