Acer quick access not working A315-22-956Q

Liberonino
Liberonino Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 2023 in Aspire Laptops

ORIGINAL

Buongiorno, ho il seguente pc: Aspire A315-22 con Nome modello: A315-22-956Q. Pongo il seguente quesito, sperando di andare a risolverlo. Utilizzo il seguente pc per digitare corrispondenza per lavoro, mi trovo a dover utilizzare la seguente funzione Acer quick access, che regolarmente non funziona all'avvio del pc, quindi devo disinstallarlo e reinstallare tale programma. Chiedo alla community come faccio ad andare ad avviarlo in' automatico all'accensione del pc. Spero di aver espletato il problema. Grazie per l'aiuto. 

TRANSLATED

Hello, I have the following pc: Aspire A315-22 with Model name: A315-22-956Q. I ask the following question, hoping to go to solve it. I use the following pc to type correspondence for work, I find myself having to use the following Acer quick access function, which regularly does not work when starting the pc, so I have to uninstall and reinstall this program. I ask the community how do I go and start it automatically when I turn on my pc. I hope I have completed the problem. Thanks for your help.

[Edited the thread by translating from Italian to English and to add model name to the title]

Answers