Acer Support email how to access the Winlocker account

Options
mrmitchb
mrmitchb Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited January 2023 in Acer Software

I purchased an Acer desktop all in one many years ago. It crashed several years ago so I kept the hard drive and Windows sticker.

I am trying to email Acer to find out how to access the Winlocker account I had on the computer.

I can not find a support email for Acer Canada anywhere.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• mrmitchb

Tinkerer

Options

Yes, thanks I tried that back then and got no response so I gave up. I have tried so many times with no luck.

• mrmitchb

Tinkerer

edited January 2023
    Options

AND that leads to a page that asks for the Acer Serial number. I have the hard drive and the Windows sticker (Acer Group) from the computer case only.

And the original password I used for the Winlocker program.

So its a dead end.

• Oldbroadangela76
    Oldbroadangela76 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I'd love very much to get the email for support as well as I had aile stroke lat year & although it has had no effect on my mobility or mental health but has interfered with speaking in the sense that I have a bit of trouble forming sentences. Spent years with more than a dozen M/C forums but don't seem to be able to figure this one out. There doesn't seem to be a "General Discussion" topic. Have been asker to ask a question but as the topic is about my new refurbished XB 317-1H-NX.AQ2 (built 2023) I don't get anything but other peeps q/a. All I'm trying to do is register it. Also have a tech question about my Acer 23" AIO. Thnx for you assistance.