Acer Predator Triton 300 Charger Specifications

Xapatex
Xapatex Member Posts: 6 New User

Hey I just wanted some help with this, I'll give some context, but in an quick "long story short" version.

Family bought with me a Acer Predator Triton 300 around the end of 2020 online from an UK brand (Still have a copy of the receipt email) and was using it well till around early/mid 2022 when the Laptop started charging. By that time I was busy so I waited my temp position job and a small holiday break to pass by before fixing it

Since returning in November I have done a lot to try and get this fixed. I tried contacting ACER, but my Serial Number is not in the laptop as a result of me using it a lot over the pandemic, the closest store of the brand I bought it from said they don't sell the chargers without a new laptop (or smthn like that) and I also contacted a repair store to see if they could help me out, but at the end of all of this, nothing.

If there's anyone that could help me out I would be greatful!

(not sure if this'll help, but here's how my laptop is described in the receipt email:

ACER - Predator Triton 300 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel® Core™ i7, GTX1660 Ti, 1 TB SSD)

Answers