Predator Helios 300 Special edition

Mukulmagotra
Mukulmagotra Member Posts: 2 New User

A physical damage has happened to my acer predator helios 300, The right corner of the keyboard panel is broken due to which i want to replace the entire front panel next to keyboard, because of it being a special edition I am not able to get a white panel for the same. The options i am left with is to open the panel and hammer the panel back in shape.

Can someone provide me some video on how to do it, or if someone have a way by which i can get the white pannel

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

😀d sorry to tell you, but I don't like your chances of getting an exact replacement cover from Acer or anywhere else for your Acer Predator Helios 300 Special Edition, unless you can find one on the web or try contacting Acer in your area and ask them. Being a special edition, the parts are not available.

Don't know what material the case is made of (as I'm not familiar with this model) is it aluminum? If it is, then aluminum is hard to straighten unless you heat it up and bend it at the same time slowly and gradually (which you can't do with this cover as it will damage the white looks like plastic special coating material) if the top case is made of plastic its the same. Best is to get a new normal and exact top cover from the normal Predator 300 and fit that.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

😀d sorry to tell you, but I don't like your chances of getting an exact replacement cover from Acer or anywhere else for your Acer Predator Helios 300 Special Edition, unless you can find one on the web or try contacting Acer in your area and ask them. Being a special edition, the parts are not available.

Don't know what material the case is made of (as I'm not familiar with this model) is it aluminum? If it is, then aluminum is hard to straighten unless you heat it up and bend it at the same time slowly and gradually (which you can't do with this cover as it will damage the white looks like plastic special coating material) if the top case is made of plastic its the same. Best is to get a new normal and exact top cover from the normal Predator 300 and fit that.

• Mukulmagotra
    Mukulmagotra Member Posts: 2 New User

I have checked it locally here in India it's not available, anyone know someplace from where I can get the cover. Mailed acer about it, have got no replies and it's already a week.