Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54 and i see it says i have a hdd slot, i was wondering if HDD is compatible

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

Hello!!

@Orb1taz,

I understand that you would like to add additional HDD to your laptop and wanted to know spec fitting it.

For your information under this Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54 there are about 5 variants of unit released. Each variant has its own spec. Below are the 5 variants for this Nitro 5 series unit.

1. N18PG61-A

2. GN20-P0

3. GN20-P1

4. GN20-E3

5. GN20-E5

Below are Storage specs for this Acer Nitro 5 series unit with Variants.

Below is the list of HDD's tested with this unit and confirmed as working.

NOTE: Based on the information, the HDD which you referred will work with this unit. However, we cannot confirm the guarantee of working.

Hope this information helps you!!

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓

Hello!!

@Orb1taz,

I understand that you would like to add additional HDD to your laptop and wanted to know spec fitting it.

For your information under this Acer Nitro 5 AN517-54 there are about 5 variants of unit released. Each variant has its own spec. Below are the 5 variants for this Nitro 5 series unit.

1. N18PG61-A

2. GN20-P0

3. GN20-P1

4. GN20-E3

5. GN20-E5

Below are Storage specs for this Acer Nitro 5 series unit with Variants.

Below is the list of HDD's tested with this unit and confirmed as working.

NOTE: Based on the information, the HDD which you referred will work with this unit. However, we cannot confirm the guarantee of working.

Hope this information helps you!!

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)