Fix Bluetooth Headphone keeps shuffling speakers and headphone output playback

shiroviper
shiroviper Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited January 2023 in Windows 11

I have an Edifier W600BT Bluetooth headphone and Acer Nitro 5 (Intel 10300h/RTX 3060 model). It will connect successfully in my laptop but after a couple of seconds, it will stuck switching speakers and headphone. I found the fix itself since most of the fix in the Google not working for me. This method it may or may not help your issue. I want to share the fix specially have the same Bluetooth headphone and acer laptop model.

1.     Connect your Bluetooth headphone

2.     Once connected, wait a couple of seconds until it will keep switching in playback menu.

3.     Open ‘Device Manager’

4.     Disable ‘EDIFIER W600BT Hands-Free AG’ (it may vary on your Bluetooth headphone) under ‘System Devices’

5.      Disable ‘Headset (EDIFIER W600BT Hands-Free)’ under ‘Audio inputs and outputs’.

6.     Once done, restart your laptop. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer

Thanks for report. Sounds like the Edifier driver really isn't needed with the latest Windows updates..

Jack E/NJ

• Just in addition and some more advice on the Nitro 5 laptops and their Bluetooth drivers especially, I don't know what exact Nitro 5 laptop model you and you are referring the above to, as I'm talking about my Nitro 5 model AN515-56 and its Bluetooth the Killer AX1650i Wi-Fi/BT card that my JBL LIVE650BTNC headphone is connected to this card and its always been very problematic with its Bluetooth new updated Intel drivers for Win-11 as they don't work, and only works with the Intel driver that Acer oem provides the version 22.40.0.2 that works perfectly and 100% for great distances and every wall and glass partition for this card on my laptop, while at the same time the Wi-Fi Intel driver for this card works with the latest Win-11 and every updated and last driver update the version 22.190.0.4. Maybe you should try the Acer only provided driver for your Nitro 5 laptop as it should work 100%.