Acer Nitro AN515-55 Why the light is blinking blue light after I press power button on laptop?

Options
AndyT9
AndyT9 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 2023 in Nitro Gaming

HI,

My laptop is Acer Nitro AN515-55, Model Name: AN515-55-79CU. 

My laptop yesterday is like normal, but today when I want on it, it cannot be on, when I press the power button, the LED at the power was blinking about 5 times then nothing happens. I need to plug in the ac power to the laptop then it can be started.

May i know what is the problem? How i can fix it?😥

When I try to on my laptop..

The light is blinking blue light after I press power button on laptop

Then it nothing happen

So i go open the ac power , then try to press power button again

And now it start working

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options

@AndyT9

The Blue light flashing shows the unit is powered on.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • AndyT9
    Options

What should i do, i think my laptop is at S3 state...😥

• Jack22
    Options

@AndyT9

It seems when the battery is low or failure it goes to S3 state. Since when you connect the charger its working fine. I guess it might be because of low battery.

• AndyT9
    Options

@Jack22

But when I go in my laptop is show 100% battery, but when i turn off the ac power, my laptop also shut down...

• Jack22
    Options

I guess the above picture is taken when the charger was connected. Remove the charger and than check, i think you get that blue flashing light only when the battery is les or when its in sleep mode. check on it once please

• AndyT9
    Options

@Jack22

Ya, i try already. when i off my power, the laptop also off automatic

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Have you checked the battery wear yet? Have you tried disconnecting the lithium battery?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)