Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 flickering black screen

Options
thorik123
thorik123 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey guys Im having crazy Issue with a laptop I purchase a few months back, First off I already have to send it in because of a black light Leaking top of the screen close to the camera, and once It was sent back to me I notice Im only running in 60HZ so I try to get it to 144hz and the screen went black called in the support they didn't help I have to raise a ticket and send it over again to get it to fix. I would like to Avoid all that but... if thats what I need, I tried all the troubleshooting Even suggestions from Acer community https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/662866/nitro-5-an515-57-black-screen-because-driver-nvidia-missing.I dont want to send this back in, its just been a brutal experience since I got this Laptop if anyone got other suggestions please let me know, Its very very frustrating

I tried all these stated

"What I suggest for you to do is this, first uninstall the nvidia driver completely with this proven software (btw this software works 100% for nvidia graphics drivers and audio drivers and AMD drivers also) its the Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.4.9 also make sure that you have the last Intel integrated graphics driver for the i7-11800H Intel® UHD Graphics for 11th Gen Intel® Processors installed. Try all that because you must have a graphics driver that is corruot and faulty and is causing your problems. If this does not work then there is something wrong with your nvidia gpu which means that Acer Support will have to change the motherboard as you cant fix/change the gpu on the AN515-57."

do you guys think at this point its a Motherboard issue?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,808 Pathfinder
    Options

@thorik123

Do you get those lines when you go to the BIOS. If yes than it can it could be a hardware issue.

The issue could be with the wires that connect from the motherboard to the display panel.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!