Ref PO3-640-UR11 – where can I get parts information?

LJC_202212
LJC_202212 Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

Where can I get a parts layout diagram and parts listing? Also, where/how can I order Acer replacement/repair parts?

Answers

• @LJC_202212

Kindly go through the details which is captured from service manual designed for your computer.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 13

Picture 14

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,178 Pathfinder
    edited December 2022

@LJC_202212

I am sorry to inform you that we dont have any options to send you the entire manual but we are ready to provide you any snippets from the service manual of what you are looking for.

Additional info to contact Acer Store: Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.  You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories. Alternatively, on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.  For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer

You can't get any SG manuals except from either Acer direct or ranking members on this community that will go to the trouble of helping you out, which I've tried to, I don't know what you are trying to do and what problems you are having but it would be nice to know😁 please explain what problems you are having, as we are here to help you whichever way we can with all Acer products and technical issues that ranking members have expertise in. If you are completely rebuilding this desktop because it was damaged then here is the FRU parts list and Acer part numbers for your information for the PO3-640 desktop. Always stick to Acer parts as they are made for this desktop to function at its best and most appropriately with all these FRU parts.

• LJC_202212
    LJC_202212 Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

Thank you for the FRU list and previous postings - much appreciated. I share my thoughts below for you to understand me and to provide you customer feedback - for improvement.

There is no mystery or malicious intent going on here. What you see is a decades-long habit of gathering as much information as I can on the systems I build or prebuilt systems I purchase. Call it a technician's mindset and investment for a rainy day. I'm a hobbyist taking care of my interests. I'm not a competitor and as a retiree, you won't see any of my handiwork being sold elsewhere nor am I trying to become a ranking member of this group. Think of me as a fellow technician and librarian. If need be, I can sign a non-disclosure statement to protect your interests.

As to issues - my only task at the moment is gathering information. While your efforts to share are appreciated thus far, the manner of getting information has been more difficult than I've obtained from other vendor's User's Manuals, customer support, or online holdings. I'm not accustomed to going through a middleman - please, no slur intended.

I have a PO2-640-UR11 gifted to me as a replacement for one of my family's gaming rigs. I have in mind some immediate upgrades - seemingly within the system's advertised capability/capacity. However, the power supply's 500W rating bumps up to the edge. I've always preferred a larger than necessary PSU so as not to over burden the PSU and to leave room for future upgrades. I've never seen a future upgrade that didn't require more power than the original system. I'm trying to gage the future - do I stick with Acer or go to an easier platform to modify/upgrade?

As an example, I found it irritating that I had to go to MODDIY.com to find a cable to power two SATA devices from the MOBO to the two empty bays - after researching to confirm that power comes from the MOBO and not the PSU. Irritating, tedious research that could have been easily avoided by an adequate System User Manual.

All that said, I appreciate that you are engaging me in this matter. I hope my comments above have addressed your concerns. Happy holidays to you and yours.

• anawilliam850
    anawilliam850 Member Posts: 56 Devotee WiFi Icon

To order replacement or repair parts for your Acer laptop, you can try contacting Acer directly or visiting their website to see if they have an online store or a list of authorized retailers.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,467 Trailblazer

It looks like you posted essentially the same question in a bunch of different threads. I posted pinouts for you on a few of your other threads. It's more efficient and less confusing for people to to only ask the questions once and wait for an answer instead of over and over again...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.