My Acer Predator Triton 900 Windows 11 get several Blue Screen of Death BSOD

Ryantoss
Ryantoss Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello

As title mentioned, anyone here flickering this type of problem. Please let me know, it's very annoyed and degrade my workflow.

Best regards

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer

Acer OEM Win11 GPU driver updates have not yet been released for the PT917-51. We do not know if or when they will be available. So like the rest of us Acer users, you must keep checking the driver download page at this iink.

Meanwhile you can download and install iobit's Driver Booster freeware to see if it can find any better Win11 drivers on line than what's installed now.

Jack E/NJ

• Just in addition and to add what I've experienced with my laptop, first what are the BSODs error numbers and descriptions that you are getting as that would help. The best way and solution for your laptop (which you didn’t tell us the exact model number like PT917-xx?).

In my experience is to do a "Clean Install" and make sure your laptop is running the latest bios first, then and after the Win-11 install, make sure that windows update is up to date, install Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and make sure that the NVidia latest drivers are installed and if you game, install the GeForce Experience software to assist your settings for gaming. as doing all this will fix your BSODs problems. I've got a Nitro 5 that has all the Acer Win-11 drivers, and I've never used them except for a problematic Bluetooth driver that Intel's new Win-11 drivers don't work for my card, as even if Acer releases Win-11 drivers for your Triton 900 model it won't make any difference as all essential Win-11 drivers come from the above and you must make sure that all of these drivers are up to date.

• Ryantoss
    Ryantoss Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks bros, what excellent community alike. I think it's very bad decision for slow integrate such slower rate of adopt for W11. We're paying premium product, get average services. I'm willing to get more Acer, just need more patiennt.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,469 Trailblazer

Win11 has few advantages and many disadvantage to Win10 in 5 year old machines. Win10 usually works better. And will be around for a long time.

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

Most of the time the delays are actually on Microsoft's end. They are taking their sweet time with the special peripherals used on some of the older high end laptops...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.