Can i downgrade my acer aspire 1 laptop from window 11 tot windows 10?

NIIKKYMOMIO
NIIKKYMOMIO Member Posts: 3 New User

I hope you have a awnser

i can found it

Best Answer

• sekai_account
    sekai_account Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Yeah! Kinda..

So here what i want you to do(i can't make a gif to show you i use windows 10 srry:()

Go to your settings, find update and recovery, right ?

Then, click on recovery, okay ?

(not my images)

you should see go back, if you don't.

Either Previous Windows version files, typically Windows.old folder and other required files are not present on your system

or...

Sorry ! You can only downgrade to Windows 10 within the 10 days of your upgrade. For example, if you upgraded to Windows 11 on 1 Sept, 2021, then you can downgrade within 10 days. If you want to downgrade on 25 Sept, 2021, you can’t.

If you see go back, click it !

You will see this, awnser it !

Click "No, thanks"

Click "Next"

Click "Next"

(This message warn you if you had a different password on Windows 10, make sure you know it! )

(Don't worry if you didn't change your password since then, just press "Next")

Click "Go back to Windows 10"

Now, its starting up !

If you don't see "Go back", tell me about it !

Answers

• sekai_account
    sekai_account Member Posts: 26 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Yeah! Kinda..

So here what i want you to do(i can't make a gif to show you i use windows 10 srry:()

Go to your settings, find update and recovery, right ?

Then, click on recovery, okay ?

(not my images)

you should see go back, if you don't.

Either Previous Windows version files, typically Windows.old folder and other required files are not present on your system

or...

Sorry ! You can only downgrade to Windows 10 within the 10 days of your upgrade. For example, if you upgraded to Windows 11 on 1 Sept, 2021, then you can downgrade within 10 days. If you want to downgrade on 25 Sept, 2021, you can’t.

If you see go back, click it !

You will see this, awnser it !

Click "No, thanks"

Click "Next"

Click "Next"

(This message warn you if you had a different password on Windows 10, make sure you know it! )

(Don't worry if you didn't change your password since then, just press "Next")

Click "Go back to Windows 10"

Now, its starting up !

If you don't see "Go back", tell me about it !