Is there any way that I could charge my Helios 300 315-55 via type c ?

Options
j0hnnnnyyy
j0hnnnnyyy Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2022 in Predator Laptops

Is there like an adapter that I can get to charge my helios 300 315-55 via Type C like other laptops such as legion because the charger is kinda bulky for me.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,740 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

check this information:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,740 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

check this information:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • j0hnnnnyyy
    Options

Its stated in the video tho that it can be charge via type C, my model is the 2022 version.

• William_mk2
    Options

@j0hnnnnyyy

Kindly go through the details captured from service manual designed for your computer.

It is the latest manual for Predator PH315-55

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

It is a thunderbolt type c port

Connects to USB devices with a TBT4 Type-C connector

Delivers up to 3A at 5V up to max 15W DC for USB charging

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• j0hnnnnyyy
    Options

Hi sorry for the late reply :") so to sum it up it doesn't allow type c charging ? I asked Jarrod tho if it works via type C, he did say it worked for him via type c for 100W.