PredatorSense software where can i download this?

Options
PinkKitten88
PinkKitten88 Member Posts: 3 New User
This discussion was created from comments split from: PredatorSense software where can i download this?.

Answers

• PinkKitten88
    edited December 2022
    Options

One seriously irritated Predator owner here, where the heck is this software download??????? I've searched everywhere and followed every link and its all "Error 404: Page not found". How are you supposed to enjoy this keynoard if the software is being restricted. That's bogus and it's taking a lot of restraint to not be super nasty and use not nice words. 😡

HEELPPP!!!!! 🤬

• PinkKitten88
    Options

Uhm this is my 2nd comment in total I really need help. I was given a Predator keyboard and I'm trying to get the software to customize it and I'm hitting brick wall after brick wall. I feel like I'm crazy and I'm literally crying as I'm typing this because I am quite seriously that mad. I'd really like to enjoy this keyboard but sadly it feels like trash if I can't even get a software download. I was able to find a download but it says my computer isn't supported, and now a week into my search for this figurative and yet really cool software just seems like my imagination, I mean the detail and intricate and high tech designs on the Acer website had me sold but it became rapidly infuriating the lack of information or even the accessability of said software. Acer... the myth....