Microsoft Store Error Acer Nitro5 AN517-41 can't find anymore solution on google or youtube any idea

Mawiwauii
Mawiwauii Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
edited December 2022 in Windows 11

Im Getting In Microsoft Store, something happened on our end when i press install any program, I've tried, terminate, reset, scf scan now (and others in CMD like uninstalling and installing, reinstall windows, and few more steps and nothing, cant find anymore solution on google or youtube any ideas?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer

>>>>Im Getting In Microsoft Store, something happened on our end when i press install any program,>>>>

Nope, probably not on your end unless you don't have a Microsoft account. Others have reported similar issues of getting into the Store fine, but not being able to get an app.

Jack E/NJ

• Mawiwauii

The app can be installed on Power Shell with a Code MS have and u get it intalled, but u will maybe get a similar error...

• JackE
    1. What app are you trying to run?
    2. What full Acer PC model number do you have? For example A515-54 laptop? Or N50-620 desktop?

Jack E/NJ

• Mawiwauii

I have a Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41

RTX 3060

RYZEN 5800H

• JackE

>>>The app can be installed>>>get a similar error...

What app is giving error?

Jack E/NJ

• Mawiwauii
    edited December 2022

i just notice that is giving the wrong time on the button on the picture, but its correctly configured on my pc and account. the only thing that changes is that in PC says -UTC (ONLY OPTIONS AND MY COUNTRY) AND IN ACCOUNT -AST, but same country

• JackE

What were you trying to do?

Jack E/NJ

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

It looks like he's trying to install iTunes from the picture. It could be an issue with the store itself, with the current version of iTunes, with the Microsoft account or with an incorrect date/time. The UTC/AST thing is just two different way of showing the time zone. AST is UTC-4, or four hours earlier than Greenwich.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Mawiwauii

I think my problem is date/time, but in pc is set to normal and my microsoft accoun but when i tried to download something from store it gives me an error and it says another time

• JackE
    I don't think date/time is the issue.
    It says "something happened on our end". This means that Microsoft computer has a problem. Your computer doesn't have a problem.
    So do like it says "try that again". This means keep trying until the Microsoft computer is fixed. Your computer is OK.
    We can't predict if or when the Microsoft computer will be fixed. So you must keep trying like the rest of us.

Jack E/NJ

• Mawiwauii

are u having the same problem?

other thing is, theres no other way to get it update it if the same app is not working

• JackE

>>>are u having the same problem? other thing is, theres no other way to get it update it if the same app is not working>>>

As mentioned in my 2nd post above in this thread, others have reported not being able to get apps from Mic rosoft Store. The Micro soft Store computer seems to be having problems. Your Acer PC seems to be OK.
    We are not Mic rosoft Store employees or customer service representatives on these Acer forums. We are only Acer users trying to help other Acer users like you. So like the rest of us Acer users you must keep trying to get the update from the Micr osoft Store. You can also try to contact Micro soft Store representatives to alert them to the problem.

Jack E/NJ