HDD power connector cable Acer Aspire TC-603 where can I purchase replacement cable for this SATA

A13879
A13879 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2022 in Aspire and Veriton Desktops

I have an Acer Aspire TC-603 that has two power labeled (HDDPWR1 and HDDPWR2). where can I purchase replacement cable for this SATA cable?

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Yes, it can be much tougher to find parts for the older machines. There might still be some in the secondary market, but even the eBay sellers stop offering parts when they get to a certain age.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey

The Acer part number for that cable is 50.SPZD1.001, so you can search on that. Note that it's slightly different than the new machines are using, so don't get one of those.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • A13879

If I call 1-800-999-4409. will they help

• A13879

Finding the part is hard

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Yes, it can be much tougher to find parts for the older machines. There might still be some in the secondary market, but even the eBay sellers stop offering parts when they get to a certain age.