D0oonnna Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2022 in Predator Laptops

My laptop don't have a camera... My model number is Predator PH315-52

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• xperamis
    xperamis Member Posts: 87 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options

If the Get Help app is unable to resolve your camera issue, do these steps first before working through the possible solutions listed:

• Check for updates. Select Start  > Settings  > Windows Update  > Check for updates.
      • If there are no updates for your camera, try to select Advanced options Optional updates, and look for any driver updates for your camera. Allow available updates to install, then restart your device when it's ready.
    • Restart your PC. If you haven't restarted your device since the camera stopped working, you should do so. Select Start  > Power  > Restart . Waking up your device from sleep isn't the same thing as a restart.
    • Test your camera with the Camera app. Select Start , then choose Camera from your apps. If you're asked to allow access to the Camera, select Yes. If the camera works in the Camera app, the problem might be with the app you're trying to use. 

Click on 'Yes' for the question on bottom , if youre happy with my answer❤️

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! the camera is not showing up in the device manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)