No Bootable Device in Predator Triton 300 SE

Options
Stiffartic
Stiffartic Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2022 in Predator Laptops

Hello! I just got a Predator Triton 300 SE and after a couple of windows updates the laptop showed me the "No bootable device" error. Bios is last versione 1.10 and there's no chance to get legacy mode. I can't see the nvme from bion neither from windows installer, tried win 10 and win 11. The nvme is ok on other pc.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

A "No Bootable Device" can be from numerous sources and its manly hardware problems. Try the boot NVMe M.2 drive in the other laptops M.2 slot, as you could have a faulty slot on the mobo, if the M.2 boot drive is still not recognised in either M.2 slots then send your new laptop to Acer Support as your mobo needs replacing (which Acer will do under warranty) don't do anything else as it could void your warranty, as a "No Bootable Device" should not be happening on a new laptop.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

A "No Bootable Device" can be from numerous sources and its manly hardware problems. Try the boot NVMe M.2 drive in the other laptops M.2 slot, as you could have a faulty slot on the mobo, if the M.2 boot drive is still not recognised in either M.2 slots then send your new laptop to Acer Support as your mobo needs replacing (which Acer will do under warranty) don't do anything else as it could void your warranty, as a "No Bootable Device" should not be happening on a new laptop.