[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Best Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,194 High-End Contributor WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
  • wascas
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓

Best solution is to delete all data from your SSD's/HDD's and do a fresh installation of W11 from a bootable USB flash drive.

There are also programs that overwrite the disk with a bit pattern several times to ensure that the data is no longer readable afterwards.

You can also follow these steps to clear your laptop. It's for W10, but you can also use it with W11.

https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager-software/clear-laptop-before-selling.html

• wascas

You can see that from the wear level, which is indicated for example in the Tool Battery Bar. Example: If wear level is 20%, then your battery still has a usable capacity of 80% compared to a new one that has 100%. The IPhone does not show you anything else. If "Maximum Capacity" is indicated as 80%, it means that the battery is worn down by 20%, i.e. you can still use 80% of the original capacity of the battery.

If you want to find out the rest life span of the battery in hours or in another unit, I think that is not possible to predict because it depends on how you use your laptop. I also do not know which program can do this.

Answers

• We can't p[***** on Service Guides for this laptop or any laptop but we can assist you with whatever problems that you might have with your laptop, why do you need the datasheet and what problems are you having?

• Ozols
    Ozols Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Want to sell laptop and want to shot latptop specification to buyer.

• wascas
    Answer ✓
  • Ozols

Tinkerer

Thank you.

At the moment I have WIN 11 with my personal user account. The same user WIN11 account I have a new laptop.

How could I delete/clear all my personal data/account info on old laptop and save WIN11 on the same time?

I need crystal clear laptop with working WIN11 before I give to buyer.

• wascas

Best solution is to delete all data from your SSD's/HDD's and do a fresh installation of W11 from a bootable USB flash drive.

There are also programs that overwrite the disk with a bit pattern several times to ensure that the data is no longer readable afterwards.

You can also follow these steps to clear your laptop. It's for W10, but you can also use it with W11.

https://www.easeus.com/partition-manager-software/clear-laptop-before-selling.html

• Ozols

Tinkerer

One more.

I want to check battery capacity (how much in % it has compare with new one) like on Iphone.

I did this way but that is not what I looking for.

1. Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
    2. At the command prompt, type powercfg /batteryreport, then press Enter.
    3. The battery report will be an HTML file that’s stored in a folder on your PC. The file location will be shown in the Command Prompt window.
    4. Open File Explorer, go to the folder that the report was saved to, and then double-click the battery report (HTML file) to open it in your web browser.

You can get a lot of detailed info about your battery usage and capacity. Some particular sections you might want to look at to get started include the following: Installed batteryRecent usage, and Battery usage.

Is there any option?

• wascas
    edited December 2022

Battery Report should also give you informations about Design Capacity and Full Charge Capacity.

For example of battery report see this link.

You get % as Full Charge Capacity *100/Design Capacity.

Or simply use the tool Battery Bar which shows the current state of charge.

• Ozols

Tinkerer

Your saying the current situation on full charged.

I want to check the battery rest life span or total capacity vs new battery. In other words after x time of charging the battery won't be as strong as new one.

• wascas

You can see that from the wear level, which is indicated for example in the Tool Battery Bar. Example: If wear level is 20%, then your battery still has a usable capacity of 80% compared to a new one that has 100%. The IPhone does not show you anything else. If "Maximum Capacity" is indicated as 80%, it means that the battery is worn down by 20%, i.e. you can still use 80% of the original capacity of the battery.

If you want to find out the rest life span of the battery in hours or in another unit, I think that is not possible to predict because it depends on how you use your laptop. I also do not know which program can do this.