I have an Acer Chromebook spin 311 my apps are crashing Any ideas I am trying to not factory reset

MsMell
MsMell Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2022 in Chromebooks

All of a sudden some of my gaming apps (match masters and candy crush jelly) aren't loading. They start to load then stop and say no connection or just completely shut down. I don't know if someone messed with any settings or what but I am going insane. I have cleared the cache and data on the games and even uninstalled and reinstalled. I have cleared the cache and data on Google play, Google play services and download manager and still nothing. Any ideas I am trying to not factory reset. please

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer

Do you have any issues with accessing other internet resources? What is your internet speed looking like, both transfer speed and latency... Use something like speedtest.net.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • MsMell
    MsMell Member Posts: 2 New User

I ran connectivity diagnostics and then then speed test you suggested. I don't know what any of it means.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer

That looks like you are connecting to the internet via your T-Mobile phone. Is that correct? Normally you use a WiFi router for home connections and only use a phone when somewhere else...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.