nitro 5 stuck in 0% even when Iam charging how to fix this issue.

Options
khaled1997
khaled1997 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2022 in Nitro Gaming

my battery stuck 0% even when i charging and i have lamp said my laptop is fully charging when i pluging out it shut down i need help how to fix this issue.

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options

(1) Search 'cmd' in Windows start menu.

(2) Right click command prompt near top of menu.

(3) Click run as administrator.

(4) Enter 'powercfg /batteryreport' at command prompt.

(5) Then return to the desktop. Open file explorer.

(6) Then search for' battery-report.html' in the c:\windows\system32\ sub-folder. Double-click to open it in the browser.

(7) Post screenshot of the first part of the report if possible that compares design full charge capacity with its remaining full charge capacity.

Jack E/NJ

• Misho123
    Misho123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi, I am now having the same issue with my acer swuft x laptop, how did you resolve it?

• john_rob
    john_rob Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

It sounds like there might be an issue with your laptop's battery or charging system. Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and fix the issue:

1. Check your power adapter and cable: ensure that the power adapter and cable are working correctly and not damaged. Try using a different power adapter or cable if possible.
    2. Check your battery health: your laptop may have built-in diagnostic tools to check your battery health. You can also use third-party software to check your battery health. if your battery is in poor condition, you may need to replace it.
    3. Reset the battery: some laptops have a reset button or process for the battery. Check your laptop's manual or manufacturer's website to see if your laptop has this feature.
    4. If it not helps, you can only contact the manufacturer or a certified repair technician to help you fix the issue.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,275 Trailblazer
    Options

@Misho123 and @khaled1997

Follow Jacke's instruction above on December 22 and create that Battery Report!