Aspire A515-51G-5718 SATA SSD drive installation kit missing where I can get this kit from?

ashpat
ashpat Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2022 in Aspire Laptops

I have Aspire A515-51G-5718 laptop. I am trying to upgrade the laptop by installing SATA SSD as inbuilt HD is only 128 GB. I opened the box it came in but I cannot find installation hardware kit. I am wondering where I can get this kit from?

thanks

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Are you sure the bracket kit didn't come inside the laptop box when you bought it?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Are you sure the bracket kit didn't come inside the laptop box when you bought it?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ashpat

Tinkerer

thanks for the response. I still have original box and packaging for the laptop. I checked it and bracket kit did not come with the laptop.

• ashpat

Tinkerer

thanks for the response. I still have original box and packaging for the laptop. I checked it and bracket kit did not come with the laptop.

• You will need this kit:

M 2.5 x 6.0 2.55~3.0kgf.cm 1

M 2.0 x 3.0 1.8~2.2kgf.cm 4

M 3.0 x 3.0 3.0~3.45kgf.cm 4

HDD CABLE 50.GP4N2.004

HDD BRACKET 33.GP4N2.002

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ashpat

Tinkerer

How do I get this Kit? can you please let me know? thanks

• Have you tried contacting technical support?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer