Compatible RAM for Acer Predator P03-630 Series

Hdesign
Hdesign Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello,

I own a Acer Predator Orion 3,000 P03-630 with a Intel 7 (11th Gen), 16 GB of RAM (ADATA), and NVIDIA GeoForce 3070.

I would like to upgrade the RAM to be 32 GB. I cannot find the exact RAM (ADATA) that is inside the motherboard. It appears to have two slots of 8GB each. I wonder what other RAM's are compatible with this motherboard. I wonder who the Motherboard Manufacturer is or how to find which parts would help with this upgrade.

I cannot seem to be able to download the digital copy of the Manu. Manuel to reference on other RAM Manu. that would be compatible.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,178 Pathfinder
    edited November 2022

@Hdesign

I would like to provide some additional info which will really help you. 

Kindly go through the details given below. The info provided below will be very helpful to get the current memory and ssd details of your computer and the options to upgrade it.  

Please visit the website given below. There is an option to "start your scan " and " select your computer " . Please chose the options and try it. It will show you the memory and SSD’s details and the best upgrade options for you.. 

https://www.crucial.com/

It will tell you what you currently have and what you can add for memory and SSD's. 

Note: If you decide to buy you can always compare the prices by visiting other websites or stores and then you can decide. We are providing the info of scan app just to show you the upgrade options. You can even download similar scan apps from other memory upgrade websites too.      

To check the compatibility of ram which you can use on your computer.. Get CPUz and check it with that in SPD section of all the RAM and specs that you have, its a quick and simple way to check all OEM specs and what you have in your system. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• @Hdesign

Kindly go through the details from the link given below

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,467 Trailblazer

Your system supports normal 3200MHz DIMMs, it does not support XMP overclocking, so stay away from those types. You can go as high as 64GB using four 16GB DIMMs. The Crucial scanner can be helpful, but they will also be pointing you at the most expensive options first, and they sometimes include XMP memory, even though it would drop your system performance by quite a bit.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.