Acer Predator orion 3000 PO3-640 32Gb several blue screens and other error messages

Gorlebg
Gorlebg Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2022 in Predator Desktops

Today i bought a Acer Predator Orion 3000 PO3-640 32Gb of ram, 1 Tb SSD

First time I started it it didn't start so i reabooted it

It worked and after downloading the bare amount of apps i needed i restarted it bc of updates. It didn't restart well and agter several blue screens and orher error messages it doesn't show any image and just beeps nonstop when it boots on.

Is this something I can fix myself or do I need to return it to the provider?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,465 Trailblazer
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

That is very unfortunate that you are having such problems with a brand-new PC which shouldn't be happening. First make sure that everything is connected properly, and you have followed the quick start guide and manual that Acer provides. If the below steps do not fix your problem then send your PO3-640 to Acer support so that they fix all these problems for you.

The only thing that a user like you can do for the "several blue screens and orher error messages it doesn't show any image and just beeps nonstop when it boots on" is to reset this desktop by removing the bios battery (use a plastic and none conductive tool to do this only) and also take the ram out and leave these components disconnected and then after 5min reconnect all and reboot the desktop and see if this fixes the problems that you are getting,

PO3-640 mobo and parts, disconnect bios battery #15 and ram #4;

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,465 Trailblazer
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

That is very unfortunate that you are having such problems with a brand-new PC which shouldn't be happening. First make sure that everything is connected properly, and you have followed the quick start guide and manual that Acer provides. If the below steps do not fix your problem then send your PO3-640 to Acer support so that they fix all these problems for you.

The only thing that a user like you can do for the "several blue screens and orher error messages it doesn't show any image and just beeps nonstop when it boots on" is to reset this desktop by removing the bios battery (use a plastic and none conductive tool to do this only) and also take the ram out and leave these components disconnected and then after 5min reconnect all and reboot the desktop and see if this fixes the problems that you are getting,

PO3-640 mobo and parts, disconnect bios battery #15 and ram #4;

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,453 Trailblazer

I'd go ahead and swap it out with your vendor, that going to be a lot faster than having Acer fix it. I's guess the drive is having issues, but it's pobbile it's something else. An OS reset will only fix software issues and yours sounds more like hardware since it was acting up from the beginning.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.