Aeroblade GPU fan making horrible noises on Acer Predator Triton 300 PT315-53-76NM

Options
Liviug37520
Liviug37520 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

I've purchase an Acer Predator Triton 300 PT315-53-76NM around August time. Recently my GPU fan (ND85C39) started to make more noise than it should. The noise increased gradually and it got to the point when if the fan is working at any speed it makes almost like a rattling noise or like the fan touches the fan case when it's spinning. I've opened it up and it does look like the fan is a bit wobbly when it spins which could explain why it would hit the fan case. I tried cleaning it but obviously dust doesn't seem to be the problem here.

Curry's PC World, the place where I bought the laptop haven't responded to any of my emails. I'm looking to see where can i purchase a new original GPU fan to replace this one or if there's anything else that I can do to fix this. I've tried looking around but all I could find are low quality aftermarket fans, specifically plastic ones (the original one is metal).

This might be slightly vague but does anyone know where can I buy an original Aeroblade GPU fan for my laptop? Also, any other suggestions on how to fix the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Answers