Acer Nitro5 AN515-54 having software issues with windows11,Nitro Sense goes crazy and Fan very noisy

Mysticsoul199
Mysticsoul199 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2022 in Nitro Gaming

Hello acer community,

I started receiving windows 11 upgrade since October of 2021 from the Microsoft updates tab in windows 10. I ignored it since windows 11 was just Launched and was not optimized. Fast forward to 2022 I tried Installing windows 11 on July of 2022 and everything went well but one issue I encountered no matter what is Acer Nitro Sense goes crazy and the Fans bumping up to 5000 to 4500 rpm even at Idle. It becomes very much noisy. I tried upgrading to windows 11 from the windows 11 Installation media which can be downloaded officially from Microsoft but even that could not save the Nitro sense from going crazy. When I revert back to windows 10 everything becomes normal and fans barely reach above 2000 rpm at idle ( Since the temperature here is sometimes cold ) .

Here are the things I have always done after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10

Updating Nvidia Graphic Drivers

Un-installing Nitro Sense and re-installing it

Turning off all the system hungry unwanted privacy options in windows 11

Checking power settings

Please Let me know what I am doing wrong or am I missing some crucial steps . My full system specs are below

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-54

Intel Core i5 9300H

GTX 1650 4GB

16GB DDR 4 2666mhz Dual channel ram ( 2 x 8 GB )

1 Kingston A2000 1TB Nvme SSD

1 Crucial 2200 256GB Nvme SSD ( for the OS )

1 Seagate Barracuda Hard drive for storage

As always , Thanks in Advance <3

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Existe-t-il un service dans le gestionnaire de tâches consommant beaucoup de mémoire CPU, GPU ou RAM ?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mysticsoul199

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho I have not seen any such particular task or processes running in task manager after upgrading to Windows 11, However I will try to upgrade once again and I will let you know if I see such a thing !!

• Mysticsoul199

Tinkerer

Sorry for being extremely late on this. I just installed windows 11 version 22H2 directly from the windows update page and its the same issue. The fans kept screaming at 5500 rpm in Nitro sense. I even looked up in the task manager but did not find anything suspicious which could be very resource Intensive. I reverted back to windows 10 after waiting for 10 mins to see if the fans would go down. Even updated some Microsoft cumulative updates but nothing solved the issue. I seriously and genuinely need some help in this. I am missing out windows 11 features plus the most important thing is I can't use windows 11 when my system is qualified to run windows 11. Any help appreciated !Thanks !

• What is the version bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AD071
    AD071 Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter

same problem here with the exact model . i will trim down the problem

the main issue is with minimal load the system fan increase and idle at 4000-5000 rpm and doesnt move down until we manually do it by turning on/pff coolboost .

by the way i have not faced this issue in windows 10 though